Improve Marketing ROI
This service helps you understand the effectiveness of your marketing expenditure. We use econometric and statistical techniques to explain and predict sales from marketing instruments while controlling for other factors that influence sales. The marketing analytics service provides answers to questions such as:
- What will happen if I increase my Email spend by 20%?
- What is the level of saturation I can expect from my Paid Search channel?
- How do I incorporate seasonality into my budget allocation strategy?
- How do I optimise my budget allocation across all of my paid channels?
- Which geographies should I focus my efforts?
Data Analysis & Visualization
The survey process has many distinct parts, several of which require statistical analysis. Our experts can assist with all of the quantitative components of the survey research process, including specifying the initial survey, developing the sampling plan, conducting tests for reliability, validity, and power, and analyzing the data from the responses.
Once the survey data is collected, we can conduct the statistical analysis based on the pre-determined methodology. We have hands-on experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods and in utilizing statistical packages like SPSS, Tableau and R. Our methodological background enables us not only to report numbers but also to understand what they mean in context.